Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Home Stretch!

Yesterday was my last day of exams! So now I can officially focus on all things Disney without feeling like I'm procrastinating! Yay!! I'm 13 days away from check-in and 9 days away from leaving home! That's crazy, I honestly can't believe how fast that time went by; it feels like it was only a week ago when I first found out I was accepted and made a post on Facebook saying I was 76 days away from check in. I seriously can't believe it!

So yesterday my roommates and I got our DORMS email to put in our preferences of where we want to live. Our original choice of a 2 bedroom in Patterson, with one of the rooms being a triple, did not work out; apparently not all of the choices are available for each check in day. We just assumed it would be fine since no one else really wanted the triples and we were fine with it. But nope, it wasn't available for us, so we settled for a 3 bedroom which means we'll be getting a random girl joining us! It's exciting and nerve wracking, the 5 of us get along so well already, I feel bad for the girl who is coming in to this not knowing us and us already being friends. We'll make it work but it was just an unexpected twist in our plan.

So now that I'm so close to being in Disney, there are just a few things I still have to buy and take care of before I leave! I've decided to buy my bedding, towels, and stuff like that here in Buffalo just so that there is less stuff for me to worry about when I get down there. I'm also in the process of figuring out if I can get a new car before I leave since my lease is up in September or if I should just wait it out and do it then. So I've got lots of things to take care of in a short amount of time! But that doesn't stop me from being so excited!

That's all I have to update for now. I really hope I can keep up with posting during the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment