Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's May!!!!


It's gonna be May! Which means this is the month I leave for Disney!!! 26 days until check-in, 22 days until I leave Buffalo, and 20 days until my last day of work!

I know I've said this in almost every post already but I'm getting really excited! The fact that I'm leaving home for 7 months and living on my own, 1,200 miles away from everyone and everything I know does not bother me in the slightest. If anything it makes me even more excited, it's like a total fresh start. I've already though about staying down there/extending after my program is over. I'm usually not like this at all, in the weeks leading up to my first year of college (I had decided to dorm) I was having like a melt down and my school was only 25 minutes away from home! This time around I can't wait to leave, I have been stuck in the same routine for like 3 years now and it is definitely time for a change. Everything I do has become such a chore with very little reward, so while I'm working at the same ride everyday in Disney I can at the very least get through it knowing I'm living in the most magical place in the world!

The days seem like they're going by faster and faster, I can remember when my countdown was at 76 days and now its 50 days later and just a few weeks away from leaving! I have been preoccupying myself by reading every DCP blog I can find and I'm pretty sure I've seen every DCP vlog on YouTube. I have a ton of stuff packed already, all of my toiletries are ready to go and I have a ton of clothes in my suitcase, I could leave tomorrow if I had to and I want to! Most of my time in class has been spent making lists of stuff I still need to buy, stuff I'll buy in Florida, what attractions I'd like to get at each park, and other random things regarding the DCP; who needs school when you're moving to Disney? That's kinda bad but I just can't help it, I'm so EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment