Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Random Post(s?)

I really want to get into the habit of blogging while I'm down there so for the next 48(!) days I am going to try to post random DCP/Disney related updates until then. 

So I am only 48 days until I check in to the Disney College Program, 44 days until I start the drive down there, and 42 days until my final day at my current job! The time is flying by!

I have been passing the time by reading and watching any DCP related thing I can find online. It's kind of bad because I am really procrastinating on school work even though I usually do that anyways but I do not care because DISNEY! I literally cannot stop talking about how excited I am; I am sure that everyone I work with is tired of me trying to sneak it in to casual conversation. For example I'll randomly ask "Is anyone doing anything exciting this summer?" wink, wink. Then someone replies something along the lines of "Well, I'm getting a second job at a summer camp and--" Cue me jumping in "OH that's cool, did you hear I'm moving to Disney World?!?!?!?!" It is just so exciting to talk about!

Speaking of, Monday night my roommates and I had our first video chat! It was actually just 4 of us, one of the girls could not join us because she had a project and test the next day so she had to work on those things but she'll join us next time. Our chat was so fun though! We talked for like 5 hours, it was amazing; we all got along really well, we laughed and joked around, we made plans for check-in day, talked about apartment stuff, we even planned on a group Halloween costume (I'll keep that a secret until then). It reassured me that we had an amazing group and that we are all going to get along famously. It  really was so awesome talking to them and it made me even more excited, if that's possible!

I just can't wait until May 27th! I've already started to buy things and put clothes aside to take down there. I wrote out an entire packing list during class the other day oops? I included things I already have that I plan on packing, things I still need to buy here in Buffalo, and things I plan to buy in Florida. I'll probably post it once I type it all up, if anyone ever ends up reading this it may come in handy to them!

Reading blogs, talking to my roommates more, setting stuff aside to pack, it is making this all so surreal. I can't believe I'll be moving to Florida in 7 weeks and starting an internship with Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment